Football season is already in full swing, so it’s time to get your streaming plans all lined up! And with our premium fiber internet, it doesn’t matter who your favorite team is. From college football stars duking it out to live NFL streams, you’ll be able to see it all when you find the right streaming service.
First, let’s learn a bit about how streaming services work—and why, for some families, they’re a better option than traditional cable and satellite services. Then, we’ll make sure you never miss your favorite team’s game again by picking from our list of some of the best streaming services out there!
Why are streaming services an awesome choice for live NFL streams?
Even the NFL can’t deny the benefits of streaming their live games! And it’s no surprise, because streaming gives you ultimate freedom. Instead of rushing home from work, a date, or even a hangout session with friends who don’t like football, you’ll be able to watch your favorite team on your schedule.
Here are just a few of the many perks of streaming services:
- Enjoy college football streaming (or any other sport) commercial free! When you combine this with our 99.9%^ reliable network, game-time interruptions will be nothing but a distant nightmare!
- Streaming services are generally cheaper than a monthly cable plan.
- You can watch your favorite team from your phone, so you won’t be glued to the couch at home.
- Many streaming services—such as the ones specifically tailored to sports—are niche. This means you won’t pay extra for hundreds of channels you’ll never watch.
- Some streaming services offer 4K streaming, which makes them higher quality than cable! The majority of cable providers still stream in HD, which is only 720p or 1080i.
But remember, you could have the best streaming setup in the world. And it would be completely useless without speed. So before you tune in to your favorite team’s game, imagine how much more satisfying it would be at up to 940 Mbps.
How can I use a streaming service to watch sports in real-time?
Now that you know how streaming services can help you step up your sports game, let’s get that college football streaming as fast as possible! Here are a few easy steps you can follow to get ready to cheer on your favorite team at lightning speed, without all the annoying interruptions of cable:
1. Determine whether you need an upgrade. If you’re already a Quantum Fiber customer, the odds are that you’re streaming-ready. However, we know every second counts when it comes to the big game. So you may need to rearrange your living space a bit to ensure your connection is optimal. If your internet is still lagging even after you’ve checked the path to your modem is clear, you may need to look into other options, like a WiFi mesh network in your football den.
2. Decide how much you’re willing to spend. When browsing for your new streaming service, it’s important to know how much you’re willing to shell out to watch your favorite football, hockey, basketball, baseball, and soccer stars slaying in real time. This will help you narrow down the options greatly.
3. Make sure your gear is solid. Now that you have a stable connection and a budget in mind, make sure you’re satisfied with your TV and sound system before you proceed. If you plan to watch live NFL streams in 4K, for example, be sure your TV is able to keep up with the streaming service you’ve selected. And double-check all your connective cables to make sure they are, too.
What are the best streaming services for my favorite team?
You’re almost ready to tune in, but don’t celebrate yet. With so many awesome streaming services to choose from, the most difficult choice is still ahead. Which option is best for you and your crew? That depends on your sport of choice, of course—as well as your budget, and what extra features you’re looking for.
If you’re looking for live NFL streams, even People magazine agrees that FuboTV is king. You’ll gain instant access to 4K football, baseball, soccer, and more when you sign up (as long as you choose a 4K plan). And there are plenty of other popular shows to watch between games as well! You can choose between several different packages depending on your budget, and omit extra features if you’d prefer a more wallet-friendly plan.
When it comes to college football streaming, it doesn’t get much better than YouTube TV. They even have a special college football package! The top players of US college football will jump straight into your living room when you subscribe to their 85+ live channels. You can even try it for free before you commit! And if you’re into other sports as well, you’ll also have instant access to NBA basketball, and even hockey!
ESPN+ is the ultimate sports streaming service for the truly serious fans out there. It offers live NFL streams, college football streaming, baseball, golf, tennis and so much more. Alongside all the live sports you could ever dream of, it even features documentaries and special ESPN+ originals about all your favorite superstars! There are other added perks, like instant access to over 3,000 articles a year from the top sports writers in the business. And if you have kids (or if you’re a kid at heart), you’ll even be able to bundle it with Disney+ to save big each month!
Never miss your favorite team again with Quantum Fiber
America’s TV habits are changing rapidly, and you don’t want to be left behind! The future of live sports is streaming, and now you know exactly what to do to catch the next live NFL streams! With Quantum Fiber on your side, you’ll never worry about showing up late to the game again. Check out our blog for more tips on how to speed up your internet and streamline your digital life!
^Based on network uptime or availability. Speed may not be available in your area.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?